Monday, May 12, 2008

Crazy Week

It has been a crazy week! We celebrated our 8 year anniversary, hosted a small baby shower at a nail salon (super fun!), and finished a million little projects for mother's day, birthday's and other special events happening this month. We capped it off with a Mother's Day Party in Jayne's preschool class, a Mom's Club Mother's Day Party (that I was responsible for helping organize), driving to San Diego to celebrate with my mom and grandma's and sister and aunts, and then back to Burbank to celebrate with Jason's mom and sister! We had a blast, but I'm tired. Most of all I just loved it when Jayne gave me my big hug and kiss and said, "Happy Mother's Day." It's fun to be saving these cute little flowers, pictures, and cards she makes me. I know I'll treasure them always.

Mother's Day Moment


Jayne Helping me Make Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake for the Baby Shower. She told me it's her favorite cake in the whole wide world.


8 Wonderful Years and Going Strong. Celebrating at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a good looking husband you have. You really are living the dream aren't you!... (he looks rich and athletic too, maybe a high school qb or something... I bet he tears it up at church ball on Monday nights.)

The Jonas Family said...

this jason guy is funny!! :) I love the saying, livin' the dream. I was generic and just did our last name. I may change it.

Happy 8th Anniversary!