Friday, May 30, 2008

I've got a swimmer girl!

Today was the last day of Jayne's 2 week swim lessons. It's been so great! The only thing we'd done before this was a mommy & me swim class last summer. I would always put her under the water but she wasn't "swimming" at all. Within 2 weeks she's now swimming across the pool! We still need to practice a lot with her but she's got the basics now. It's going to be such a FUN summer! I just feel so good that at least she's water safe. If she fell in, she could get to the edge and climb out. She can float too if needed. We were very happy with the results of the class! The teacher called them "swimmer girls and boys" and they always said, "I did it!" after they completed their swims. She very excited about swimming with all of her friends and cousins this summer!






1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

Yea, for Jane! :) Brandon is on his way too. Maybe we can get a video of him as well. He just finished his basketball league today and got a trophy. We are quite proud of him! Still need to figure out how to put video on a blog.