Friday, May 22, 2009

Four is Fantastic!

The Happiest Place on Earth

Jayne has had a wonderful Birthday so far! The big family party is yet to come (this monday), but we sure had fun on her actual birth day! She had preschool, so she went to school and I brought treats. They had a little party in her class for her. I picked her up and we headed straight to Disneyland. We got her bday pass and we upgraded it to a season pass for one of her bday presents. I got a season pass (Ryan is free) and off we went! We stayed until 5 (much later than I anticipated). Ryan got no nap but was a trooper. We stopped off at Chik-fil-a on the way home and met Jason there! We celebrated with chicken nuggets and chocolate shakes (Jayne's favorites). What a day! The kids were so exhausted. We took it easy the following day and just went swimming and made sure they got good naps. Jayne is very excited for her family bday swim party on Monday and the chance to celebrate with all of her cousins!
Birthday Breakfast (she requested buttermilk waffles, fake bacon and oj)

Birthday sign outside of Jayne's classroom

Ryan running into Jayne's class to give her a big hug. Jayne in her birthday hat.

The kids and I at Disneyland waiting for Casie Jr. Train
Ryan's First Time at Disneyland! (Jayne behind the camera)
What a nice thank you note from Mickey Mouse!
Ryan has been wearing Jayne's birthday hat and running around. He thinks it's really funny and so does Jayne. He's really liked all the fun we've had this week too!

3 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

What fun! Wish we could be there to join in on all the fun, but we are taking it easy this weekend. We will give Jayne I call Monday since we missed her on her actual birthday. Did she get the gift?

Happy Birthday Jayne!

Trina said...

Hi Jenni! Thanks. No, the family party is Monday so Jen is bringing the gift to that. She's only opened our little presents and 2 grandma's from my side so far, so she is going to be loving the party on Monday :-) ! Call my cell Monday, I know she'd love to talk to you all. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Jayne! How fun to celebrate at Disneyland. You have the coolest mom :)