Monday, May 18, 2009

Turning 4!


My little girl turns 4 tomorrow! I can't believe it. I'm sad and happy at the same time. I can't wait for her to grow up and experience so many wonderful things in life, but at the same time I don't want my baby to grow up so fast! She acts so old! She's 4 going on 16! Here's a picture of her tonight when I put her to bed. She got to bring the class pet (fake dog) home for the weekend, so this was his last night with us. She wanted curlers in her hair for the big day tomorrow and picked out her dress she was going to wear. She is so excited! She has preschool, with a little party in her class, then we're headed to Disneyland and later we'll meet up with Jason for a dinner of chicken nuggets and ice cream. More pictures to come....

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

I just left you a message on your cell phone Trina! I am sorry we missed calling earlier and the kids are now asleep. I hope Jayne got our present and had a fun day!

Happy 4th Birthday Jayne!! :)