Thursday, May 28, 2009

Joy

I took the kids to Disneyland today for a few hours since we got our passes and they will be blocked out for summer soon. It's hard to ever catch this face on camera, but it shows the pure joy, excitement, and fun of a little girl! I LOVED it! She always poses and smiles for the camera but this was the real deal! (We were on the teacups and she was spinning us when I managed to capture it!)

And here's Ryan not wanting to pose, finally holding still to pose for Jayne and Jayne striking a typical pose :-)

2 comments:

tphillips said...

Your kids are adorable. Ashlynn does the same thing as far as posing for the camera, we get a kick out of it everytime. I am amazed at how big your kids are getting. Last time I saw your boy he was just a tiny baby. WOW time flies!!!

The Jonas Family said...

Ryan is getting big. Last time I saw him was when I was out there for my birthday in February. He was not walking then.