Monday, May 18, 2009

Sliding

Ryan got this slide for Christmas. He's just big enough to climb up it and go down himself. I have to put it on the grass for fear he topples off and cracks his head. He scares me so we constantly supervise, but he's so dang cute, and proud of himself for doing it. It goes really fast too and he always lands pretty hard at the bottom. He never cries, just jumps up and hurries to do it again. Today he even had grass on his face from falling over forward when he landed. Still no cries and ran to try again. So funny!

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Trina,

I know your sliding pain! Mackenzie is a little daredevil. Last week at McCambridge she climbed all the stairs to the very top and slid down the big twisty slide all by herself!!! I was following very, very closely behind . . . but she never needed me. And that thing has to be at least 12 feet off the ground.

Scares me to death and amazes me all at the same time!

Have a Happy Birthday with your pretty girl!