
Jayne just started her first official ballet and tap class at the Ballet Conservatory. It's a real deal dance school and she has been so excited! She's asked me all summer since we went to sign her up in May when she would be starting. She really wants to be a dancer (honestly, she really wants to be the next Hannah Montana), so she was very serious in class today and totally focused on what the teacher was telling them to do. It was so cute! She's taking the class with 3 friends. Aren't they adorable!
2 comments:
Jayne and Taylor will have to get together and do some tap/ballet! I have to get a picture of Taylor before her dance class too and then I can post it! She is loving it as well.
Hmmmmm, who does Jayne remind me of? I feel like I'm right back there with you starting dance lessons at age 3 (and then attending piles of recitals as well). She is just like her Mommy! Love you!
Post a Comment