Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pismo Vacation

We had such a wonderful time in Pismo/Shell Beach. The weather has been HOT and miraculously Pismo was a perfect 70 during the day and cool in the evenings. We even got to wear jeans in the evenings and sweathsirts!! We haven't done that since what, April? We had a great time! 1 more weekend of fun until the routine begins :-)
Packed and Ready to Go. Only 4 days but lots of stuff :-)
Gorgeous Views from the Cliffs at the Hotel
Even the view from the Tennis courts was fabulous

4 comments:

Kristin said...

i am looking forward to wearing a sweatshirt again. its been so stinkin HOT!

Mohlers said...

Your trip looks like so much fun. It almost makes me miss the beach!

The Jonas Family said...

Pismo! I remember that place. I went there the summer I met Mike with his family (1997). I would love to go back! What fun!

Sharyn Seymour said...

OK - so Jayne totaly looks like Taryn in the hot pick shirt and jeans posing behind Ryan trying to steal his shot. Very cute. Looks like you were packed for fun. I'm glad you got to have fun together - seems like Jason works too much. You're always playing.