
The day has finally come- The start of preschool and our routine. Jayne was so excited she was the first one up, before 6am. I made her this purple dress for her first day. She was more than happy to pose for pictures before school. She did preschool last year, so this is her second year and now she's doing 3 mornings a week for 3 hours. It's a small private preschool, 10 kids and teacher and an assistant. Adorable kids and families. We're really excited about the program and think Jayne will love it. I also love that it's 5 minutes from our house (less if I hit the lights) so I don't waste so much time driving!


Ryan also got to go to his playgroup today. I drop him off and he gets to play with 4 other little boys, all his age (they all actually look almost identical with blonde hair and blue eyes). He LOVED it! He did great! And I LOVED my hour and half to myself! I haven't had that in over 4 years! It's only a little time but it's a great mental break :-) Ryan and I will get Monday's and Friday's together and he plays on Wednesdays and I will host every fifth week.

Jayne needed a little pillow to take and leave at school. They have a 5 minute quiet time where they lay down and listen to classical music as they transition from outside to inside time. We didn't have a pillow so I whipped this up from my scrap box last night. Jayne loved it. So it was worth the time.

This was Jayne at class. She was all smiles and just ran right in to play. No worries with her. She's comfortable in whatever situation and makes friends so easily. She gave me a full report after school of everything she did. I LOVED it!
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww...these are so cute! she looks so excited!
Jayne is quite the poser! I love the purple dress and pillow. We have been in school for awhile now. The routine is great.
Trina, you look more like you mom in pictures!
I LOVE the dress. It almost makes me want to have a little girl so that I can make little dresses like that. Way to go! Jayne cracks me up, always picture perfect. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Trina, not only do you look more and more like your Mom, but you are following her footsteps perfectly. New dress for preschool, dance lessons, perfect outfits, happy kids and Jayne ought to be a model! Good job!
Post a Comment