Monday, October 27, 2008
A Happy Birthday
I had a wonderful birthday week! Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes, calls, presents, etc. We had a little party at my parents last weekend, then on my birthday my mom, grandma, sister Tiffany (and Ashton), and Nita drove up to take me out to lunch! We had so much fun! That night Jason made dinner, and grilled fish. He's such a great cook. He cleaned up, then we went out for ice cream. I had a great day! Then Friday, my parents drove up to babysit for us so we could go out on a date! We haven't done that in a while, so it was great. We went to dinner and a movie. I also finally got around to taking the kids swimming at the club on Friday and we went back on Saturday with Jason. We topped off the weekend with church Sunday, then a BBQ at my bro/sis-in-law's house. We had such a great weekend and I had such a great birthday! Thank you to everyone!! I think this was a great birthday cause I'm still in my 20's, just barely. I really think I'm going to cry next year turning 30! How can I really be that old! So I'm not going to think about it. :-)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Glad you had a great birthday and weekend. Looks and sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to come out and visit and see your place.
Nice picture in the tag. Thanks!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a great one for you! We miss you here in Burbank!
Oh is Nita living down that way again? Say hi to her for me, Essie and Nita were the best YW leaders! Remember when your grandma scared the you know what out of us at her house when we were watching that scary movie with the wind? So stinking funny!! Glad to hear your birthday was so fun!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you! It was so fun. Great memory Danna! Yes, I remember. She's still scaring all the grandkids :-) She loves Halloween and my birthday always falling near halloween meant many scary birthday parties!
Post a Comment