Friday, October 17, 2008

Our New "Club"



Part of our rent covers our membership to the neighborhood club, literally called, "The Club". We had to buy our membership cards but otherwise it's covered by our rent. The club includes 2 pools, plus kids pool, and hot tub, 2 basketball courts, 2 sand volleyball courts, workout/weight room, 5 tennis courts, playground, and BBQ areas and a party room. The place is great! The kids and I took a break from unpacking and went over to check the place out and get our membership cards. The kids loved the playground and couldn't wait to go back to swim. We actually went swimming there today but I didn't get any pictures. It's tough when I hold Ryan the whole time in the water to snap any pics, but maybe we'll get there with Jason this weekend and I can take some.

1 comment:

The Jonas Family said...

Looks and sounds like a great place. Can't wait to see more pics. Glad you are finally in a place of your own, even if you are renting.