Now I tag: Leanna, Melissa, Brittany, Danna
Monday, October 27, 2008
Tag- 4x4
My Sister-In-Law Jenni tagged me for this cute post. You find the 4th picture in your 4th folder on your computer. Here it is!
This makes me want to go back! We are in Ocean Isle, North Carolina at our friends family beach house. We stayed there for a week with them 2 summers ago, I think. Jayne was around 18 months or so. We took this picture on the deck of the house. It was one of our best vacations! We loved it. And we love North Carolina now too cause we had such a great time. Hopefully we'll get back out there for another vacation some day. We did South Carolina this past summer and that was great too. Fun, fun!
Now I tag: Leanna, Melissa, Brittany, Danna
Now I tag: Leanna, Melissa, Brittany, Danna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment