
So Jayne is really excited about the mailman delivering mail to our new house. I had the garage open and was taking boxes in and out. Jayne was following me around. I had just taken something inside and she yelled to me from the garage, "Mom, the mailman's here! I'll get the mail!" I knew she couldn't reach ours since it's the top box so I figured she's be yelling out to me to come lift her up so she could get it (I've done that a few times already), so I start heading for the garage to follow her. When I get there, this is what I saw! Pretty smart little cookie! I laughed and grabbed by camera out of my diaper bag by the door to snap her in action!
2 comments:
Too cute! i like getting mail too, even the kids, but not bills!
Jayne is so cute and so smart. It is fun to see her think things through and come up with her solutions.
Post a Comment