Monday- Chicken Parm & Spagetii, Broccoli w/ balsamic glaze, with the great rosemary bread from costco
Tuesday- Marinated Chicken Kabobs on the grill, Garlic Green Beans, Rice
Wednesday- Enchiladas, Mexican Red Rice
Thursday- Home made chicken nuggets, roasted potatoes, broccoli
Friday- Date Night!
Saturday- In LA with Family
Sunday- Grill
And for my Family Home Evening(FHE) lesson tonight, we are going to be doing stuff out of the Friend magazine. I saw this great article on developing your own FHE curriculum for your family and it had some suggestions. I modified it for our family, but basically I do the following: 1st Monday of the month we do a few stories and activities out of the Friend Magazine, 2nd and 3rd Monday we do a topic (like baptism, prayer, Sabbath Day,etc), the 4th Monday we do a story from the scriptures (reading it, flannel board, etc).
So for tonight, we're going to read the stories The Best Summer Day, and Jesus Christ Blesses the Children. Then we're going to do the activity on How many people can you help?, I can Help my Family Be Happy and then the game from the Sharing Time Activity (Foundation for Happiness), then I'll have Jayne color the coloring page which is in the book.You can download everything from the friend online and they have some really cool games and online coloring and stuff for the kids. Check it out if you haven't seen it lately. Jayne loves playing on this site.





1 comment:
I like your meal plan. I would like to do that, but never have. Mike schedule is always random and when he is away I just cook for the kids and myself, nothing big. Tonight we all went out to Chic-Fil-A. They have good chicken! Yum!
Post a Comment