Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Friday

Another fun week!! Monday we hit Disneyland again for the last time until school goes back into session in September. It was sooooo crowded already! But the kids had fun on the couple rides we went on. Ryan and I got a lot of time together as Jayne had a special extended (by 1 hr) preschool. I took him to the merry-go-round, pet shop and out to lunch. He LOVED it and so did I! We went to LA and Jayne got to see one of her best friends, Annalisa, for her bday. We had a wonderful time getting to see our dear friends and have to plan another trip when we can see even more of our Burbank Friends that we miss dearly! Jayne had her last day of preschool on Thursday! We have loved her school and her teacher. She will miss them all this summer, but we're going to have lots of fun! And today, Friday, we have been visiting with my family down in Vista! We've seen lots of friends and family, done all sorts of fun things already and it's only day 1. We're going to be here for the weekend and few days since Jayne is out of school and we don't get down as often as we'd like. I'll post some pics next week of our fun weekend and all our adventures!! Happy weekend!
Ryan on the Merry-Go-Round
On the Cars at Disneyland

No comments: