We have had such a fun week. Here are some pics from all the playing we did this week! We played in Vegas, in the yard, and at the beach today! Happy weekend!
In the water at the park in Vegas. Jayne and my mom running through the water!
The kids danced and danced!
Jayne playing "camping" in our backyard.
The kids at the beach today with some cousins.- Jayne & Jake
Looks like you have had fun. Hopefully I will be able to post some photos soon of our trip to Lake Tahoe with my family.
We tried your chocolate chip recipe with ground oatmeal (similar to one of my mom's recipes). And I just wrote down your chicken marinade. It looks good and I will have to try it.
I had so much fun. Thank you for all the fun - I love you. Can't wait to see the babies today. We are going to play all day and then take Ryan out to eat at his favorite restaurant - Soup Plantation. He is very entertaining to watch him eat bowl after bowl. Let's get sewing on your dress soon. Love you!
We currently live in Laguna Niguel, CA. Jason works as a controller for a real estate company in Newport Beach. Trina is a stay at home-mom, and mommy-prenuer with my little side hobby- Baby Jayne's. We have 2 kids, Jayne (5) and Ryan (2). We love politics, sports, and spending time with our family who almost all live very close.
Jason and I talk or email several times a day, and often when he asks how my day is going I respond with, "I'm liv'in the dream." And it's true. After working for over 5 years in a very demanding job, I was so excited to get to stay home with our first, and subsequent babies. Every day is not perfect and we get our fair share of challenges, but I've learned that we don't know how long we get, so we need to enjoy every day, no regrets. I feel very lucky to be living my dream.
2 comments:
Looks like you have had fun. Hopefully I will be able to post some photos soon of our trip to Lake Tahoe with my family.
We tried your chocolate chip recipe with ground oatmeal (similar to one of my mom's recipes). And I just wrote down your chicken marinade. It looks good and I will have to try it.
Fun photos, great to see!
See you after the 4th!
I had so much fun. Thank you for all the fun - I love you. Can't wait to see the babies today. We are going to play all day and then take Ryan out to eat at his favorite restaurant - Soup Plantation. He is very entertaining to watch him eat bowl after bowl. Let's get sewing on your dress soon. Love you!
Post a Comment