The past weekend I was at my parents and my mom and I finished the top of her big beautiful, king size quilt!! The pattern is called, Don't Fence Me In, and the fabric is Iced Mocha from Moda. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it done.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
What'cha Work'in on Wednesday?
The question should really be, what am I not working on! I have lots and lots of little projects. I have several repairs (pants, dresses, little holes, hems, etc). They always seem to pile up. A few little things to finish up some projects from last week, and a whole slew of things waiting to get done.
The past weekend I was at my parents and my mom and I finished the top of her big beautiful, king size quilt!! The pattern is called, Don't Fence Me In, and the fabric is Iced Mocha from Moda. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it done.
I also got all the fabric to start my custom order for this red baby bedding set! I'm doing the bumpers and bed skirt. I love these reds!
And I got this really fun fabric to start another custom blanket order. It's going to be all baby blue and chocolate brown. This fun dot minky, I think is a good combo. Now, gotta find a cool pattern to pull it all together!
The past weekend I was at my parents and my mom and I finished the top of her big beautiful, king size quilt!! The pattern is called, Don't Fence Me In, and the fabric is Iced Mocha from Moda. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment