I made it! I blogged Mon-Fri for the entire month of June. At times the month seemed long but it was fun to post more stuff and here more comments. I'll keep posting often but don't guarantee everyday :-)
So here's my food plan and FHE Lesson topic for the month of July. I started planning out my dinners for the month to help save money. Cooking for a small family, you don't always use up full cans of certain things or packages of meat I've opened I need to use up before it goes bad, etc, so I plan things I can use up that stuff. It also saves me time from peaking through the cupboards looking for something to make and wandering around the grocery store trying to remember what I forgot. I still keep stuff on hand but I'll go each week and make sure I have what I need for dinner for that week. It also saves on buying stuff I don't need or that will go bad before I can use it. Hope it gives you some ideas. I know I'm always looking for new ideas to add to my menu's. Feel free to send me any dinners you think are amazing! I'd love some new recipes :-)
*minor change. My babysitting night switched weeks so I'll swap a date with my babysitting night :-)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Great dinner plans for the month of July!! I am impressed! I wish I could be that organized, but with Mike's schedule working nights randomly and all it doesn't work out the same.
I see you have a trip planned to go to Mohave? Where is that? You will be gone right when we are in SoCA. We are going to Sea World the 7th and 8th and will be at New Port beach on the 9th then the weekend in Burbank. We will miss the big family get together at Jeff and Judy's home on the 4th of July. Have FUN! :)
You are definitely inspiring me. Love the organization! I'm trying not to covet your creative fire. You are amazing.
Post a Comment