Fun, fun, fun!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Fun Weekend!
We had such a great time at my parents house this past weekend. I managed a few pictures during all our fun! I'm sure we'll be back soon!
A party at Leanna's new house to celebrate her 30th Bday! We can NOT be that old. How did that happen! Now she's got me thinking of what I'm going to do for mine in a few months...

Running a 5K with my parents, sister (with the Vista Stake). Thankfully my dad pushed my double jogger, cause it was all on these dirt trails around these lakes and some parts where near impossible to push the wheels through the sand and some straight up hills! We all got a great work out and my mom and I did a little extra.
My Sister, Taryn's, dance show. That's her in the front, second person from the left. Perfect smile and super skinny :-) My kids loved the show. Ryan clapped. Jayne told me, "That was wonderful."
My Mom and I sewing the top of her quilt together!! Yeah, we got it done! Next up, my grandma's quilt for her bday!
Going out to lunch to celebrate my Grandpa's 75th Birthday! We also had a big party on Sunday for him after church.
Fun, fun, fun!!
Fun, fun, fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment