
Today was quite the work day!! I decided my house really needed to be scrubbed from top to bottom. I would much rather play than clean and the weather has been so fantastic I just couldn't stay home much to clean. But it was drizzly and thunder today so I thought it was the perfect day to stay home and clean. I clean a lot but it needed a good deep clean. You name it, it got cleaned today. I'm just finishing! And I took a little break to go make some adorable hair bows with some friends this morning! But my major projects I'm trying to get done this week are: 3 new pillow cases, 2 little lovey blankets, and take my machine in on Saturday for a much needed tune up! So we'll see if I can finish these couple little things before Saturday. My mom and I are going to do another marathon sewing weekend next weekend so I've gotta get my machine all ready :-) Hope you had a wonderful and productive Wednesday!

It doesn't look that great cause the fabric's wrong side is facing out, but I have everything measured, cut and ready to go- Critical planning steps when trying to work with kids in tow!
1 comment:
You never cease to amaze me Trina. You have so much energy. More than me...I can't believe how much you get done! I would love to learn how to make those hair bows...
Post a Comment