Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun Friday

Some fun highlights from our week: CA Adventure with the kids (I know it seems like we're going a lot, it's because I got passes but they aren't good for the entire summer, so trying to go a bunch before their blocked out. One more time next week then no more until Sept). We went with our friends Wendy, Tess, and Sophie. The girls had fun posing for pics. Ryan LOVED CA Adventure. Nothing scary and he loved the Playhouse Disney show.
Jason bought Jayne a new couch and Ryan his own new couch. They were always fighting over the old one and since we have no seating in that room, these were much needed. Ryan is realizing he has his "own" thing for probably the first time. He LOVES it! He runs right over every morning and sits down. It's so cute!
Playing at the park. Jayne and Ryan are best friends. They have so much fun together. Here their playing tag.

Another fun week with the kids! Only 1 more week until Jayne is out for the summer! Can't wait for the lazy days of summer and warm weather again :-)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Fun. Fun. Fun. I am trying to do more enjoying with my kids as well. Love your idea to blog for each day with a specific topic. You are so amazing! I'm excited to try your recipes :)