Monday, June 22, 2009

Tuesday Recipe- Chicken Marinade

This is absolutely fantastic, easy, and we eat it usually about 2 or 3 times a month (it's one of Jason's favorites). I usually do my chicken on kabobs and grill but you can also leave them as breasts too. And I usually let it marinade at least 1/2 the day. It's so good. Let me know if you try it and if you liked it!

1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1 T Oregano
1/2 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper

Mix well and pour over chicken. Marinade at least 1 hour, but better if longer.
Pouring the marinade over the chicken and put in fridge.
Taking out of the fridge after a few hours.
Putting on the Grill.
Perfect summer dinner and hardly any mess. I added white rice, corn, and some rolls.

1 comment:

Hunt Family Ramblings said...

Thanks Trina. I am finally adding it to my recipe book, and not just keeping it on a slip of paper! Hope you had fun in Vegas! Let's meet for the beach